Skip to main content

43 Glorious years of AOL

Today... 13th November... is the Founding Day of...
The Art of Living (VVMVP)...Celebrating 43 Glorious Years!! 

On this Day... Remembering... Param Pujya Gurudev’s Poem.

*I Promise*

• If I had to promise you something, what would it be ?

• I can’t promise that you would always be comfortable
Because comfort brings boredom and discomfort.

• I can’t promise that all your desires will be fulfilled
Because desires whether fulfilled or unfulfilled bring frustration.

• I can’t promise that there will always be good times
Because it is the tough times that make us appreciate joy.

• I can’t promise that we will be rich or famous or powerful
Because they can all be pathways to misery.

• I can’t promise that we will always be together
Because it is separation that makes togetherness so wonderful.

• Yet if you are willing to walk with me,
If you are willing to value Love ♥️ over everything else

• I promise that this will be the most rich and fulfilling life possible.
• I promise your life will be an eternal celebration,
• I promise you I will cherish you more than a king cherishes his crown,
• And I shall love you more than a mother loves her newborn.

If you are willing to walk into my arms,
If you are willing to live in my heart,
You will find the one you have waited forever.
You will meet yourself in my arms

I promise.

- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar ji...

HE has kept HIS Promise Well..!
Since 13th November 1981...
&... even much more... before..!!

#43yearsofartofliving

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

navratri pamphlet page1

kARTHIK PURNIMA SPL ANNAABHISHEKAM

FIRST TIME EVER Karthik Purnima Spl ANNABHISHEKAM What are the symbolic aspects of rice in AnnaAbhishekam? Rice in Anna Abhishekam represents the life-giving force and the interconnectedness of all elements. As rice develops from seed to grain, it absorbs the essence of earth, water, sunlight, and air, symbolizing a divine journey that sustains all beings. This offering to Lord Shiva underscores rice’s sacred place in the cycle of life and emphasizes the belief that the mind and spirit are shaped by the purity of what one consumes. Covering the Shiva Lingam with rice during the ritual reflects reverence for the sustenance that nurtures both body and soul. Annaabhishekam is believed to provide following benefits: Abundance of food  Enhanced memory power  Prosperity in agriculture  Business prosperity  Offer Sankalpa Online/Offline : vdst.in/kma 15th Nov | 5.30 PM Devi Hall, Gurukul, Bangalore Join Group vdst.in/whatsapp Vaidic Dharma Sansthan  📞953818684

The most valuable thing in life is time

A wise old man was asked by a young boy, "What is the most valuable thing in life?" The old man replied, "It is not money, nor is it fame or power. The most valuable thing in life is time." The boy was puzzled. "Time?" he asked. "Why time?" The old man smiled. "Because time is the one thing that we all have in equal measure, but it is also the one thing that we can never get back once it is lost. Every moment we waste is gone forever. Every moment we use wisely is a gift to ourselves and to others." The boy thought about this for a moment. "But what about money?" he asked. "Can't we just buy more time with money?" The old man chuckled. "No, my young friend," he said. "Money can buy us things, but it cannot buy us more time. And even if it could, what would be the point of having all the time in the world if we did not have the wisdom to use it well?" The boy nodded, beginning to understand. ...