JAI GURU DEV
THE ART OF LIVING PART – 1
Teacher: Kumaraswamy Contact No. 07306205678
BOWING DOWN TECHNIQUE:
• East : Attachment & Entanglement
• South : Lust & Obsession
• West : Greed & Jealousy
• North : Anger & Arrogance
• East : Mother Earth / Sun God / All the Masters of this Universe
EXERCISES AND ASANAS:
• Warm up exercises
• Joint rotations: Neck,Shoulders,Elbow,Wrist,Waist,Hips,Knee joint, Ankles.
• Chest expansion
• Twisting of Spine with Ha sound
• Half moon Stretch
• Cat Stretch and Child Pose
• Butterfly and Cradle
1. THREE STAGE PRANAYAMA:
Posture: Vajrasan Breath: Ujjayi
Breathing Rhythm: Breath in 2, 3, 4
Hold 2, 3, 4
Breath out 2, 3,4,5,6
1st Stage- 8 times:
Thumb on the hip bone, finger in line with the navel, palms parallel to the ground.
2nd Stage -8 times:
Thumb at the highest point under the armpit, fingers in front of the chest. palms parallel to the ground.
3rd Stage - 6 times:
Palms on the back of the shoulder blade, elbows pointing the ceiling and biceps close to the ears.
Relax in between each stage.
Posture: Vajrasan Breath: Normal
3 Rounds of 20 times each. Relax between each round.
3. CHANT “OM” THREE TIMES.
4. SHORT SUDARSHAN KRIYA: Posture: SUKHASAN BREATH: NORMAL
• Long Cycle: 20 Times
• Medium Cycle: 40 Times
• Short Cycle: 40 Times
• Conclude with 8 to 10 long Cycle.
• Relax for 5 Minutes in Shavasan and Yoga Nidra. Turn to your right side and sit up and open the eyes
FOLLOW UP FOR LONG SUDARSHAN KRIYA:
• Every Sunday at Kuchipudi Art Academy : 6:30 AM - 8:00 AM
• Every Thursday at Kuchipudi Art Academy : 11:00 AM - 1:00PM
• Satsang at 405, ShettiPally Apts, Near Vijaya Bank, Street-6, Himayathnagar every Monday : 6Pm – 7pm.
• Note: Please Carry your Bed Sheets (3ft X 6ft) for Kriya Follow Up.